New Home Sales Associate
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Attract potential home buyers by studying competition, building broker relations, obtaining referrals, contacting leads, organizing special marketing events and inspecting the appearance of models.
- Greet visitors at models, obtain information and register clients, identify needs, assess interests, give tours of model homes and explain the product and options.
- Sell homes by following up on prospects and pointing out product advantages.
- Complete home contracts by writing specifications; pricing changes, obtaining a down payment, and following up on loan applications and required paperwork.
- Maintain positive rapport with homeowners by communicating construction progress while resolving any concerns.
- Maintain a professional and technical knowledge by attending weekly sales meetings, and reviewing professional publications.
Persuasion, listening, negotiation, closing skills, prospecting skills, competitive analysis, excellent communication, professionalism, creativity, motivation for sales!
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts, a 401(K), paid time off, a business casual dress code and paid holidays. Ambassador is an Equal Opportunity Employer.